Many people believe that Tarot Readings are a frightening and invasive experience, “I don’t want to hear anything negative,” or “I don’t want you to tell me about my future,” the fact is that there are a variety of Tarot Readers that play on this negative evil magic feeling, not to mention the Taboo that any occult practice is prejudiced with.
As with anything in life, you can have amazing experiences and some pretty scarring ones too, but why is it that we never hear about the healing, transformative components to this sort of magic? Have you even stopped to consider how the Tarot could be a tool of self-awareness, wellness practice and therapeutic guidance inspiring you to bring out your best?
My Tarot Sessions are chill, relaxed, fun and pretty normal, like having a conversation with a close friend. I view the Tarot with much respect, so my approach is grounded, earthy and very practical. Instead of your typical: past, present or future story, i read with the intention of distinguishing your energetic patterns, cycles, habits and frequencies in specific areas of your life, or on a holistic scale. If we have an idea how we are operating on a subconscious level (through that which we do not see or comprehend), we can steer our path toward the direction we desire. We are in a position to make better decisions for ourselves once we gain clarity on what level we are at and what best options present themselves at the moment.
I’m an intuitive tarot reader, but I also aid in looking at other likely options that are accessible to you that may present themselves to be a better alternative.
Nothing is set in stone. You have the ability to determine your own choices and live more consciously of the effects of those choices. My Tarot Sessions are aimed towards those who are ready to step into their power and choose a more deliberate and aligned outcome for themselves. (Check out testimonials from the people whose lives I have touched with my work. Let me help make a difference in your life!)
Email Tarot Sessions are detailed with information but concise as well. Please send me your questions along with any specific details you feel can aid with the reading. If you’re interested in obtaining any messages particularly for you (Spirit Guidance), that can be accommodated as well.
Receiving a Tarot Session from me is simple. Just visit my Book A Session page and scroll down to purchase the Tarot Session you want through PayPal.
Phone/Skype/FaceTime Reading Tips:
- Establish a quiet and private space for you. Loud and distracting environments can throw off our session.
- If you have any questions please prepare them ahead of time and present them at the time of our reading.
- Please do not interrupt me when I am doing the reading – often information comes to me like a ticker tape – an interruption can shut off the flow.
- The Tarot Session is a blueprint of where you presently are and will most likely be going You have the liberty to shift directions at any point in your life.
- Timing is relative to your ability to shift into that reality, maintain the vibes that will allow you to access that possibly. If you need precise and exact dates, consult an astrologer.
- Please do not try to hold me on the phone after our appointment has ended. I expect you to respect my time as much as I respect yours.
- No aggressive vibes please. If you are trying to push me to get the answer you want, I will refuse to work with you in the future.
- Put space between your readings. Too many readings in a short period of time may and doesn’t not grant space for you do perform your own healing work.
- I do not have the answers to all questions. No one has that power but you can gain some insight on almost any topic of interest. I will help you formulate the best approach to gain the most out of our session and the most clarity for you.
Email reading tips:
- Make your question as specific as possible. Email readings are more successful if you’re as specific and concise as you are comfortable with.
- Once the session is done, it is done – I do not respond to “follow up” or “clarifying” emails. If you want to continue to go deep on a question, it may be best for you to seek a phone reading or be more detailed in your question the next time around.
- If you are comfortable, please send a picture of yourself as this can be helpful in channelling your energy.
- Do not try to wrap more than one question into one. It may confuse the energy of the reading. One thing at a time is always best and leads to a more focused answer.
- Timing is the hardest thing to predict. A tarot reading can only give a general outlook on timing. If you need exact dates, you may be better of working with an astrologer instead.